Greater performance and resiliencefor business critical applications
Load Balancing with jetNEXUS Load Balancers is an effective scalable solution to improve availability, performance and security for business critical applications.
Our dedicated server range provides varying levels of resilience. We achieve this by reducing single points of failure within the hardware. Load balancing takes this to the next level by treating each dedicated server as a single point of failure.
We have collaborated with jetNEXUS solutions, who provide load balancers to some of the leading websites with high volume traffic in the UK.
At Namesco, we offer a 100% SLA on hardware and network, which reflects our confidence in our solutions and services. For some websites, a guarantee is not sufficient, so measures are required to prevent downtime and improve performance.
- Load balancing servers can offer many benefits
- High Availability
- Enhanced Performance
- Greater Resilience
- More Security
- Easily Scalable
A minimum of two dedicated servers can be load balanced, although a minimum of four is recommended. Prices for shared load balancing costs from £199.99 + VAT per month for two web servers and dedicated load-balancing costs from £799.99 + VAT per month.
For more information, please call a Dedicated Account Manager on 0845 363 3635.
The jetNEXUS ALB Load Balancer is everything you would expect of a next generation load balancer.
- Layer 7 Load Balancing
- Layer 7 load balancing operates at the application protocol level. The benefit of this is that the device understands the type of data it is processing, in this case HTTP and HTTPS, and consequently allows for many features that are not possible at lower level load balancing such as URL switching, cookie based persistence and request scanning.
- Connection Management
- Connection Management is an advanced feature that can optimise the performance of TCP/IP as well as manage the level of stress placed on the web servers.
- Multiple Load Balancing Strategies
- The jetNEXUS Accelerating Load Balancer has a number of load balancing strategies to suit your business requirements including application persistence methods: Round Robin, Least Number of Connections , IP Sticky and Cookie Sticky.
- Security Filtering
- Layer 7 Load Balancers maintain two separate sets of connections. One set to the end user and the other to the web servers. This allows a great deal of control over the type and volume of traffic sent to the back to the web servers.
- Server Health Monitoring
- The ALB can be configured to continuously monitor the application servers via a number of methods.
We can design a wide range systems and network topologies, dependent on your requirements and budget. Here is an example of a four server system with two web servers, one database server and one file server, which would cost from £1999.99 + VAT per month with a one off £700 + VAT setup.